What are meta keywords tags?
On a webpage, we notice a specific category of tags in the HTML code and directs the search engine to the topic on which the webpage is focusing and based; these particular tags are called meta keyword tags.
In simple terms, meta keywords tags are generally used to provide relevant information in a summary form about a page or a site to the search engines. Typically, they are present on the main page of any website and grabs the searchers’ attention while scrawling down the search engines.
One should not get confused between keywords and meta keyword tags, and both are different. The primary distinguishing character between the two are meta keywords do not appear live or visible instead, it acts as a summarizer behind the page. In comparison, keywords appear on the webpage.
Therefore it is essential that while we select and optimize the meta keywords, the chosen keywords must reflect and highlight simultaneously summarize the contents of the webpage. Meta keywords must be prompt and clear instead of jamming in the web traffic. Since we are in the digital world, there are multiple pages with almost similar information. The meta keyword tags play a vital role here, and searchers generally look in for unique, prompt, clear, and accurate information matching their search without wasting much time. They must also enhance the CTR(Click-through rate ) of the webpage.
Even though there has been a noticeable setback in the role of the meta keywords in the SEO than earlier, still taking meta keywords lightly while working on an SEO-based webpage will be one foolish act. Title tags are more in trend, along with meta description tags showing excellent results in the Google algorithm. Meta keywords act as the communication bridge between the searcher and the web page, attracting the search engine result page.
The importance of meta keyword tags
- Some site owners and marketers could not understand the importance of the meta keywords and resulted in abusing the usage. The process resulted in devaluing the meta keywords by Google and other search engines. Although what was the actual reason behind the fall in the importance of the usage of meta keywords is still not clear. It is assumed that this was the fault of the developers who would duplicate the keywords or the phrases stuffing in the code, thereby diluting the information accuracy and trust in the search results. Ranking algorithm tactics are generally secret, for which still it is unclear how closely the system examines the meta keywords.
- Some search engines like Bing and a few more rely on meta keywords. They also hint that meta keywords can be maximum used as spam signals that differentiate a page’s quality content. The internet’s one of the largest and widely used Russian search engines is Yandex has also stated that meta keywords help determine the relevance of a page during any search query.
- Some time back, a survey was organized by SEM Pro for the search engine marketers to know the usage of meta keywords. The statistics gave a report that up to 70% gave a positive response on the usage of Meta keywords. And there was almost no report stating there is no use of the meta keywords as the meta keywords focus on the contents of the webpage, so there is a high chance it may target the potential searcher or the customer.
- Recent studies state meta keyword tags are generally not used by most popular CMS. Some internal search systems built on Elastic search that use meta keywords tags are also used for internal tagging systems.
- Meta keywords are also helpful while researching the competitors as they provide the seed keywords used by the competitors while doing the keyword research.
- The best reason for using the meta keywords freezes down to internal search and internal tagging.
- It also increases the collaboration opportunity amongst the team and other teams to improvise the page’s contents or update the same. Knowing the internal tagging also prevents multiple members of any team from focusing on the same targeted keywords.
How to use meta keywords tags in the website?
The manner in which we design and incorporate the meta keywords in the content of the webpage plays a crucial role. It may be incorporated manually or with the help of software.
The important aspect while doing this is while selecting the keywords. It must be relevant to the specific webpage.
The number of meta keywords that we can use is also essential and decided before starting the work. We must also strictly avoid—unnecessary use of duplicate keywords. According to experts’ opinion, more than ten meta keywords on a page may negatively impact the website.
Other important aspects that we have to keep in mind are:
Misspellings: One of the best practices here is to include misspellings in the meta tags, which indicates the search engine about the relevance of the search query regarding the webpage.
Long-Tail Keywords: Google has set the number of characters that should be used. The keywords must be specific, relevant, and unique. Use of similar keywords or phrases should be avoided; better to use a variation in the keyword, else it looks like spamming.
Result of the SERP: The reason behind the landing of the particular webpage by the searcher amongst the search engine result pages must be maintained. Meta keywords act as the best player in these cases. We can use tools for a keyword search to check the data and analytics. The type of words that the searchers may use while researching a type of content should be used as the meta keywords to increase the click-through rate. The entire process also enables the ranking of the page.
Since there is a gradual shift in the trend from using meta keyword tags in websites towards title tags and meta description tags, proper planning and implementation of the meta keywords after thorough research is fundamental for holding the interest of the searcher and further recommendations.
What is a Meta description tag ?
An attribute that lies within the meta tags and helps to describe a web page is a meta description tag in SEO. It acts as a small fragment of any text noticed under the headline in any search engine results. Sometimes, there is a chance that some snippets of text are shown from the context of the webpage by the search engine.
Meta description tags of a webpage can be seen by right click on a webpage and after that selecting “view source page,” or the user can even choose “View source,” both meaning the same.
The information generated through a meta tag serves few essential purposes. It reflects even text fragments on the search engine result page(SERP) when a user has landed on the web page fulfilling the query it is specialized. The meta description tags here provide brief information on the search engine and enable the user to click and land on the webpage amongst other similar pages.
The meta description tag must maintain the character criteria mentioned by Google. Initially, it was 160 or fewer characters, but now Google has extended the length of the permissible characters. Currently, any meta description tag can be optimized for 275 characters. It plays a significant role in search engine optimization and ranking as the text’s meta description tags are reflected in the summary page in a search engine.
Guide to write the best Meta Description tags
It is essential to maintain some basic points while creating a proper meta description tag :
• Using the targeted keywords and initial research on it is the first step for a reasonable meta description tag.
• Same data should never be used multiple times, even if it is for a different page. They must be hyper-relevant to the required contents of the page.
• It must be a proper communication bridge between the user and the SERP, thereby meeting the search’s urgency and being beneficial to the user.
• It must be compelling to the user and attract their attention.
Shorter meta descriptions: They are preferred over the long ones. Long sentences may confuse the reader. More short sentences than one long sentence hold the reader’s interest and make the content clear. Users generally scan the SERP for clear statements answering their requirements. Meta descriptions must be created accordingly.
The impact on the topic: The topic of the website must be summarized such that the CTR draws the attention of the reader on the landing page. It must give the reader a feeling that he will get the required information clearly and wasting no time.
The use of keywords: The targeted keywords must be used on the landing page with the relevant information. Because when this is fulfilled, the search engine automatically highlights these words in the snippet, indirectly affecting the ranking algorithm.
Creating uniqueness: it must be designed in such a way that every description is unique and not just the title. Duplicate meta descriptions must be avoided, as when a plugin is used for automatically generating the description words, the duplicate words get noticed.
Role of unique character: Though the search engine allows using special characters with the help of HTML codes in the description, excessive use must strictly be avoided. One important reason being the search engine shows an entity (“…”), and readers may not even click on the page.
The Importance of Meta Description tags:
A generic term for meta description tag is attribute tag. It is an HTML indicator acting as a summary and a short description for the contents used in the web page from which the user and the search engine benefit. It indirectly helps in the ranking of the webpage and plays an essential role in search engine optimization.
Research that Google announced in 2009 meta descriptions or the meta keywords does not play a role in the Google algorithm for the ranking criteria. Instead, it helps in the Click-through-rate (CTR), which indirectly helps in the ranking algorithm. Therefore, meta descriptions cannot be overlooked entirely while creating SEO-friendly pages.
We can say meta descriptions act as advertisement copy for any webpage. It draws the attention of the users’ to the particular webpage or website, acting as a marketing tool in the search engine.
An eye-catchy and informative description that will go with the reader’s requirement is essential because it reflects the essential keywords that increase the CTR. Meta descriptions must therefore be crafted intelligently, being non-spammy.
Another essential aspect that has to be kept in mind is that for increasing the CTR in any other search engine, especially in Google, the keywords are bold when it matches with the query raised by the user as to when in bold it draws more attention.
Using double Quotation marks should be avoided: Since Google cuts off any quotation marks used in the meta description of the HTML or other search engines, the use of it must be avoided. The experts recommend that non-alphanumeric characters in meta descriptions should be avoided. If quotation marks are unavoidable in the meta description in such cases, to prevent truncation, it is best to use an HTML entity.
In case the search engine finds that the meta description is irrelevant or has negligible relevance during a search, the search engine may summarize the information instead of highlighting the targeted one. Therefore, to prevent this, the meta description must be created to understand and fulfill the SEO requirements. More than one description is preferred, but it must be unique yet informative.
With a high-quality meta description tag, the website traffic can be increased since the relevant information provided in the snippet enables the user to click on the URL and land on the page. Once the reader enters the page, the page’s contents must match the meta tags to hold on to the reader’s interest. In another way also this will be helpful, as the reader will revisit the webpage because it satisfied the quest for the search and thereby help in the ranking of the page.
Search Engine Optimization increases website traffic. Minute details that may seem irrelevant play an essential role in the ranking of a website while searching for a search engine. Title tags sometimes get overlooked, which plays a pivotal role in search engine optimization. For simplicity, we can compare it with the title of a book. Title tags are regarded as HTML indicators. That is what enables the user and the search engine to label a webpage.
Meta tags represent the webpage title that is found in the main section of the webpage. Meta tags are noticed in the title bar of the browser window. When we click on the headline, just above the URL of any website, we see a blue text at which we click to navigate to the webpage. We find the title tag, which is actually in the search engine results pages.
Role of a Title tag
To be popular in the search engine and remain in the top-ranking position, the title tag must be informative and eye-catching. Title tags play an essential part in the search engine results page.
• The primary role of any title tag or a meta title tag is to act as a headline that will summarize the contents of a page.
• It is the meta tag that catches the user’s attention to click and land on a particular webpage in the search engine results page. Meta tags are what hold the attention to stay and get the information required.
• The meta tag in simplified terms can be said as an HTML tag that helps identify the title of any web page and plays a vital role in the SEO strategy. SEO checker helps to identify the title tags.
• There may arise a generalized query about using the title tag if the user leaves the webpage. This is very important as it is the title tag that keeps the webpage amongst the top list in the browser tabs. The title tag constantly keeps reflecting the information included in the webpage, thereby enhancing the user interest.
• Title tags help to return to the main search page. The title tags also tell the major purpose or the relevance of a page in Google’s algorithm.
How to write SEO-friendly title tags?
It is essential to plan an SEO-friendly title tag following few simple tricks.
Any search engine page looks for a high-quality page relevant to the user requirement for the search. And this can be done by simply optimizing the title tag.
Capitalizing the meta tags to maximize higher rankings plays an important role in the SERP. Some simple steps need to be followed to create an SEO friendly and effective title tag :
- Using Keyword: There must be proper placement of the keywords, the most important and the targeted keywords at the starting and the last ones.
- Relevance: Title tags must give an overlook of the page’s description. It should be clear with accurate information.
- Length: The title tag must be short. It is recommended that it should not exceed 60 characters as Google generally displays 50 to 60 characters. Therefore, long title tags are cut short by the search engines themselves and are represented by ellipsis as “…” Even the character’s space plays an important role. Experts suggest using small letters instead of capital ones to save space.
- Avoid overrating the SEO keywords: Stuffing the title just with the keywords may also be a problem. Using repeat variations of keywords loses the user interest. Even the search engines are aware of the unnecessary repetitions.
- Adding Modifiers: One can use modifiers in the title, which improvises in the higher ranking for versions with long tails of the targeted keywords.
- Proper placement of the title tag in a <H1> tag: The headline tag is the H1 tag. The CMS (Content Management Systems) must be designed so that the H1 tag is added automatically in the blog post’s title. Therefore the title tag must be present in the <H1> tag.
- Naming differently for each page: Uniqueness makes each page different and noticed by the users. The CMS appreciates unique titles given for every page. This is especially important for an e-commerce website. Or the sites with multiple pages and numerous databases. Using the generic names in the title tag loses the significance of the title tag. Besides, the search engine impacts the same information repeatedly on the page or sites sharing similar information, which does not attract the user.
- Repetition of title tags: It is important to keep in mind that one uses different title tags on different pages. Using the same title tag on different pages means overstuffing the same information.
- Separating the keywords: The keywords, especially the targeted ones, should be separated by commas or vertical lines. Similarly, underscore, semicolon, or other signs should be used while using phrases.
- Maintaining Simplicity: The phrases used or the title tags used must be simple to understand yet eye-catchy to create instant interest in the webpage. Another important thing is to avoid too much use of prepositions.
- Avoiding the name of the company or the website: The name of the company or highlighting the name of the website in the title tag must be avoided, especially if the name is not very recognized or a popular one. This does not share any information, and the user may feel that lack of relevant information is the reason behind stuffing unnecessary words.
The title tags and the meta tags act as the bridge of communication between the user and the web page. The structure in which the page is built thus helps to maintain the highest hierarchy. The title tag builds in the traffic and helps to drive a conversation. It is one important factor that helps to remain in the ranking. It is recommended that the title HTML title tag must be clear and prompt to enhance the search engine algorithm.
Hire Best Seo agency from Mumbai now – Contact us now
Question is how to do negative SEO on Google ?
Many Seo experts are finding that it is not so easy to achieve the desired rankings in the major search engines. Not only are they undercutting their sites with negative SEO but they are doing so at considerable cost to themselves.
If you’re looking to do negative SEO on Google, there are a number of things you should bear in mind.
What is negative Seo ?
Negative SEO is the practice of deliberately pushing your site in an extremely negative way.
It has long been known that Google does not like negative keywords. Hence, the reasons why negative search engine marketing is such a popular technique.
why it is so popular stems from the fact that most people use Google to find out information about a product or service.
They do this by searching for the product or service. The more negative keywords you have in your site, the better chance you will have of appearing towards the top of the results.
Negative SEO can work for or against you. In some cases, the results will be positive but in other cases, negative SEO can work in your favour.
Using negative SEO is that they can get your site banned. Google has been known to ban websites that use negative SEO techniques.
If you want to do some negative SEO, you must ensure that all negative keywords you use are relevant to your site. You also need to ensure that your site is optimized so that it will appear towards the top of the results.
However, the downside of using negative SEO is that it has some serious knock-offs. For instance, some of the search engine results that show up are actually sites that are spam sites.
These will not only get your site banned, they will also cause you a lot of traffic problems. It may even turn off potential customers.
In addition, you will be wasting your time trying to promote your site and money trying to make it work.
There are also many advantages of using negative SEO. Not only is it usually quicker to increase your rankings than to use positive SEO, but it is also much cheaper. The results are also noticeable within a matter of days. This can be extremely important if you are trying to make some sales or grow your business.
You can see how fast you can increase your ranking when you implement negative keywords onto your site. In addition, it will also improve the design of your website and make it far more attractive to potential customers.
However, if you are looking to do negative SEO on Google, you need to know what to do and how to do it correctly. As mentioned above, there are some advantages but you should also use common sense and make sure that you are not wasting time and money.
Also, you should remember that negative keywords that appear on your website should always be used sparingly. This will ensure that your rankings are not affected too much and you will still be able to benefit from having high search engine results pages.
Types Of Negative Seo Attacks
There are several types of negative Seo attacks on your website. Will cover Some tactics in this article now
- Hacking a website
Hacking refers to recognize the weakness of the website and exploit the website of the company which can derank the website of competitors from search engines. They use tools like spamming and malware which will damage your website. If someone does to your site it Effect of hacking can cost you a lot like SEO spam score will get an increase, Redirect URLs will be created on your sites, malicious code, blacklisted backlinks will be automatically generated on websites.
2.Toxic & Spam Backlinks with spammy anchor text pointing to a website
Paid link building, link farming, Created links from an automated software and Pbn sites blogs with high spam score backlink linking to our domain.
3.Scraping content from the website
The Content scraped from a competitor or blog website can create big trouble for you. After scraping an article you will publish that article at different sites and link that your websites So definitely google algorithms can punish your site. Seo noobs do that when they are not experienced.
4. Fake Reviews
5: Send out fake removal request of removing website links through webmaster
Final thoughts What you should do ?
Of course, if you don’t do negative SEO on your website then this is unlikely to affect your rankings at all. But it never hurts to have them, as they can be used in moderation.
Furthermore, remember that if you are doing negative SEO on your site which is also used by other sites around the Internet, this can actually harm your own rankings.
So you should keep your keywords to a minimum and try to use the best possible words which accurately describe your site and its content. If you are not sure how to do negative SEO on Google, then you should ask a professional.
Gray hat SEO helps you improve your search engine ranking by doing white and black hat SEO on google.
Gray hat SEO is a way to increase the ranking of our website by doing white hat SEO and black hat SEO it is riskier but if need improvement on search ranking you can do that without breaking the guidelines of Google or other search engines.
Gray hat seo techniques includes
- Purchasing old domain and linking to them
- Duplicate content – the worst way but sometimes it helps
- Buying links at huge number and linking to our website.
- Hidden keywords in website.
- Spin articles
- Over keyword stuffing
Is that good for the website ?
We cannot define gray hat seo ,the illegal activities will increase the site ranking and performance but also cost you an negative consequences of loosing all the improvement at once.The interest on performance can cost you very bad sometimes and it is totally depend on search marketer.
Find safe way for your business which is always at best side.
Hire crawl my line for better results today.
What is black hat SEO?
It is an emerging strategy for website optimization, which utilizes strategies like spamdexing, link farming, keyword stuffing, and other similar strategies to manipulate search engines and gain a higher ranking.
It’s an unethical tactic, characterized by a wide range of methods used to gain rankings, but has no effect on the ranking algorithm itself.
It is the deliberate, systematic manipulation of web engines to gain a higher ranking in search results using a variety of methods that are surreptitiously employed by some websites.
Some Commons Tactics and Practices are :
- Content Spinning and automation
- Doorway Pages at websites
- Hidden Text or Links in websites
- Unusual Keyword Stuffing and repetition of keywords while on-page SEO
- Reporting a Competitor (or Negative SEO)
- Sneaky Redirects
- Link Schemes
- Guest Posting Networks -PBN websites
- Link Manipulation
- Article Spinning
- Link farming, spamdexing, or Link Networks
- Rich Snippet Markup Spam
- Automated Queries to Google
- Duplicate content Created for pages, subdomains, or domains.
- Malware and trojans website.
Black hat SEO tactics are considered deceptive because they intentionally use dishonest tactics to climb the search engine rankings.
One might think that these practices wouldn’t fly in today’s society because of all the search engines’ safeguards. Well, you’d be wrong.
The rise of social media and blogging has also made it easier to communicate with a targeted audience, which makes a website more appealing to the general public.
This may sound bad on the surface but the truth is that SEO techniques used today are very similar to those used centuries ago.
Some of the methods used today are actually not that different from those used back in the day.
It is just that black hat seo strategies tend to use dishonest methods to achieve the top search rankings.
There is a lot of debate about whether or not this type of online marketing is unethical, but many people feel that it is. If a website is using techniques that are deemed unethical, the search engines like Google and others will deem it unacceptable.
So it really comes down to the standard of acceptable online behavior. Of course, you can still have good black hat SEO while following the standards of how to develop quality content.
While black hat practices are frowned upon by most people, they are still commonly used.
A lot of companies believe that if they follow the guidelines laid out by the various search engines like Google, they won’t have to deal with any problems. While that may be true in some cases, it is certainly not always true.
By getting into the gray hat tactics, you could be taking a huge risk with your company’s reputation.
Hire a Professional Seo Company :
The best way to make sure that you don’t accidentally break any webmaster guidelines set out by Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines is to hire a professional SEO company.
By hiring a professional SEO company, you can rest assured that the techniques you are practicing are within the search engines’ rules.
So even if some of your strategies do get approved, chances are that Google, Yahoo, and other search engines will not be punishing you for it.
On the other hand, if you do it on your own without any help, you could find yourself in big trouble.
White hat SEO tends to be preferred by many webmasters because it is more natural. It does not involve any Black hat techniques which would be termed as unethical or even illegal. What is also unique about this is that it always improves the search ranking of a website.
Some of the White hat seo method if it follows the following are :
- Of it confirms to the search engine guidelines
- If it does not involves any description
- it ensures that the content a search engine indexes and subsequently ranks is the same content a user will see.
- It ensures that Web page content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.
- It ensures the good quality of the web pages
- it ensures the useful content available on the web pages
- Always follow a white hat SEO tactic and don’t try to fool your site visitors. Be honest and definitely you will get something more
Why use a white hat seo?
Why not go for the black hat techniques which would hurt your ranking in SERPs?
There are many reasons for these questions.
One is because one might think that ranking is the sole purpose of optimization but it is not.
Of course, you want your website to have good rankings but that is not the only reason why you optimize a website.
You do it because you want to get better traffic which will, in turn, bring in more profit.
So what is white hat SEO?
White hat means original and this is achieved through strategic keyword usage.
Search engines are looking for content that is not only relevant to the keyword but also fresh. So the main thing that a Search Engine can see in a site is relevant content and fresh content, which are updated regularly.
But just how can you achieve the original content?
In order to get a good rank in search engine results pages (SERPs), it is important that you employ white hat techniques.
This will ensure that your website will receive fresh and relevant content.
Also, your website will not be penalized for utilizing black hat strategies such as over-optimization.
Better search rankings is by using ethical techniques of SEO.
These techniques include proper keyword extraction from your articles, writing original and unique articles based on your keywords, building link popularity, and ensuring that your site is not banned by search engines.
All of these techniques will improve your website rankings.
The quality of your website content is a major factor behind search engine ranking. The more quality articles you produce, the better it will be for your site’s rankings.
So, what does all this have to do with white hat seo techniques?
If your website is built around a particular theme,
Dog training, then you may want to focus on this topic and make sure that you produce high-quality content.
This will ensure that your marketing campaign will reap benefits in the long term.
A good strategy for this would be to start building links to your site while at the same time producing quality content.
By doing this you will build trust and over time this will lead to more sales.
More benefit of white hat techniques is that you will find that the results are likely to remain for longer than those that come via black hat techniques.
This is because the above-mentioned techniques are designed to provide relevant content and the keywords used are also likely to stick.
Black hat strategies such as link harvesting or buying links are less likely to remain for long as they will ultimately prove to be unsuccessful.
This is because the user is not able to relate to the content and will in turn click off without clicking on any links.
This is not good for your ranking as the quality of your site will suffer and more importantly you will not receive any traffic.
Hire your best seo agency in mumbai for better and successful Seo campaigns.
Seo stands for Search engine optimization.Seo is art of ranking in the search engines.Let learn Seo types and their categories.
Types of SEO :
So Basically There are Three ways of doing Seo ?
On-Page Seo: On-page, SEO process includes on-site work like titles, description, keywords tags, image tags, alt tags, caption, image description, keyword research, competitor analysis, and a good selection of keywords for your website.
Off-page Seo: Off-page SEO process includes off-site work which includes link building, creating backlinks for your website which will increase the link popularity of your website through activities like guest posting, link exchange, social bookmarking, and more.
Technical Seo: Technical Seo process includes website & speed optimization, creating XML sitemaps and robots.txt, website UI /UX, website structure which helps google to crawl and index rapidly at search engines.
Seo tactics and methods :
Seo techniques are classified into Four broad categories :
White Hat Seo :
Techniques that google, bing, and yahoo search engines recommend as part of good design and good tactics of Seo which improve ranking at search engine result pages as per guidelines referred to as white hat SEO.
Black hat Seo :
Techniques that google, bing, and yahoo search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of Seo and ranking increase through manipulation tactics referred to as black hat Seo.
Gray Hat Seo :
Techniques which are combination of white hat Seo and blackhat seo are majorly used by seo agencies for quick results reffered to as gray hat Seo.
Negative Seo :
A technique used for deranking competitors’ websites and making them suffer to lose all ranking on a google search engines is referred to as negative SEO.
Different types of Seo :
Local Seo :
Local search engine optimization is concerned with optimizing your website for local consumers, especially for localized consumers within a specific geographic location. The usage of keywords and phrases that are specific to your geographic location as well as specific phrases related to that location. Because this type of marketing tends to be more targeted, many experts consider it to be more effective than other forms of marketing.
International Seo :
The International Seo process starts with optimizing your website worldwide with multilingual SEO which targets different countries’ search engines on the web.
Enterprise Seo :
To perform seo of million of pages or webpages of enterprise or gaint business company website enterpise seo are been done .
Ecommerce Seo :
E-commerce SEO is performed at the online stores to make them visible on SERP pages to get more sales on the website through a particular search of keywords. It will help your website to get genuine and potential customers through the web. E-commerce website Seo is necessary for every business.
Content Seo :
Content Seo or Blogging Seo can generate more organic traffic for your website or blogging website which can turn your business into 10 x. Basically, Content Seo performed on articles of the website which include different practices like creating ctr title, Heading, keywords, faqs, images, and more.
Video Seo :
Videos Seo process is performed simply by optimizing your videos to rank on search engines on targeted keywords for specific categories or niches to build an audience on our youtube channel or drive more traffic on the website.
Mobile Seo :
Mobile Seo process is performed on the website for smartphones and mobile phones better visibility and to achieve your website content become more user friendly to read and get good experience.
Simple way to understand different types of Seo.
Search Engines work and perform several ways in order to deliver and get proper search results:
It is the process where crawler comes to our website and fetch all the web pages linked to a website. This task is performed by a software, called a crawler or a spider( or a Googlebot, as is the case with google )
It is the process of creating an index for all the fetched web pages to read and adding them into a huge database of google where they can be later retrieved and indexed. Essentially, the process of indexing is identifying the word searches and expressions of users that describe the page and assigning the page to particular keywords.
When a request comes, the search engine prcoesses it. It will compare the search string in the search request with the indexed pages in the database.
Google calculates and analyzes the website pages. Since it is likely that there is more than one page contains the search strings, so the search engine starts calculating the relevancy of each of the pages through page keywords stuffed in titles, headings, and body in its index to the search strings.
Retrieving Results :
The last step in search engine activities is retrieving the best-matched results for the users. Basically,it is nothing one who searches on google and simply gets the appropriate results shown in the browser.
Search engines such as Google, yahoo, bing, and Yandex often update their relevancy algorithms dozens of times per month. When you see changes in your rankings it is due to an algorithm upgradation or something else outside of your control.
Although the basic principle of operation of all search engines in the same ,the minor differnences between their relevacny algorithms lead to major changes in results relevancy.
Quick Glossary terms of google :
Search engine optimization for web pages is the process of enhancing the quality and volume of site visitors to a web site or a web page in search engines through search engine-friendly techniques.
SEO targets both paid and unpaid web traffic. It helps in popularizing a website or web page in search engines, thus, increasing its popularity, link depth, and so on. SEO technique helps in attracting more visitors and helps in bringing in more business.